What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at more than 10 concepts across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Pioneer Express Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your ID card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal Swipes give you access to our Wayne Dining Hall, our all-you-care-to-eat facility.
Pioneer Express Dollars
Pioneer Express Dollars may be used at any William Paterson Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Swipe Exchange
Some of our meal plans come with Meal Swipe Exchange. One $5.25 meal swipe exchange is available per meal period and can be used at designated retail locations in Paterson Food Court and the W-store before the end of the meal period. For meal swipe exchange, breakfast ends at 11 am, lunch and brunch end at 4 pm, and dinner ends at 8 pm.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station at Wayne Dining Hall
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Pioneer Express Dollars balance:
- On the GET Funds app
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Need help with your meal plan? Contact Hospitality Services
Pioneer Express Dollars running low? No problem! Add more online now.
- Check out our planned Events